Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Keeping Busy

I haven't had much time for blogging these days. Yes, I'm done with marketing school, but I've been using my down time wisely. I think my TV remote is wondering if I'm seeing other devices.

One of the big things is that I am building a lot of momentum with my spirits articles. Here is the one I am most proud of to date:


And on the same bent, my article in Mezcal:


And tequila:


These were my agave trifecta. But there is much more to come this month about other spirits, some reviews, and a couple of fun topical roundups.

I am also working on another personal project which I will reveal in the coming months. It's still incubating. To me, posting anything about it now would be as tasteless as sharing sonogram images (sorry, parents. I think that's really gross). It's just not ready for its closeup. In due time.

But I'll be back soon! Enjoy your Leap Day. Do something good with it.

Cheers,
Amanda

No comments: