Friday, June 5, 2009

Flopper Flapper

Yes, I know, I know. My posts stand neglected. Bad on me.

So a lot has happened since my last post.

I put up an etsy store for my jewelry, finally. winenshine.etsy.com. I'm pretty proud of how well I've managed the page so far. I even tapped into what I thought were forgotten photoshop skills and made my own cyber banner. Only one sale so far, though. But lots of appreciative traffic, so hope that leads to something.

I've also had one job interview. For a job I didn't get (but let's face it, didn't want that badly either). I welcomed the practice, anyway.

Life has been very solitary this week. I went out almost every night last week and spent like a pre-crash Wall Streeter. I have this sick internal mechanism, and I think I get this from my overspending dad, that kicks into gear whenever funds get dangerously low, as they are now. The less I have, the more pricy nights out or ridiculous shit I find to buy. I seriously almost bought a Psycho shower curtain. And my bathtub has doors!!!

But I do understand now why they call it a Depression. I just want to sit around and do nothing all day, maybe draw some lines on the backs of my legs where my stockings should be.

No comments: